The Firm’s Infrastructure Practice Group:
• Has four (4) internally differentiated practice areas: (i) commercial contracts including EPC, (ii) project financing and (iii) M&A (iv) disputes in Infrastructure;
• Offers a wide array of regulatory assistance, advisory services and transactional support;
• Focuses on providing innovative solutions in project development and financing;
• Advises industry stakeholders across the spectrum and lifecycle of infrastructure projects including sponsors, consortium partners, investors, concessioning authorities, lenders and contractors;
• Advises large domestic infrastructure players and multinational entities on their investments in India;
• Advises foreign investors in Indian infrastructure on local risks, contract negotiation and taxation;
• Invests in high quality training of our lawyers giving them a strong foundation with an emphasis on understanding the infrastructure sector in a holistic and substantive way.