The Firm’s Infrastructure Practice Group:
• has four (4) internally differentiated practice areas: (i) commercial contracts including EPC, (ii) project financing and (iii) M&A (iv) disputes in Infrastructure;
• offers a wide array of regulatory assistance, advisory services and transactional support;
• focuses on providing innovative solutions in project development and financing;
• advises industry stakeholders across the spectrum and lifecycle of infrastructure projects including sponsors, consortium partners, investors, concessioning authorities, lenders and contractors;
• advises large domestic infrastructure players and multinational entities on their investments in India;
• advises foreign investors in Indian infrastructure on local risks, contract negotiation and taxation;
• invests in high quality training of our lawyers giving them a strong foundation with an emphasis on understanding the infrastructure sector in a holistic and substantive way.