Lawyers must have extensive skills, substantial knowledge, and experience in Real Estate. Relevant experience would be in reputed law firms or Real Estate funds or reputed Companies in the Real Estate Sector. Additional experience in infrastructure matters, local laws and other legal issues effecting Real Estate transactions would be preferred.
- Handling of entire Real Estate Transactions including structuring and documentation.
The nature of work could include:
- Real estate development
- Working of FDI issues.
- Setting up of factories, data centres etc.
- Sale and lease back transactions.
- Advising on local land laws and title investigations.
- Advising on legal issues and regulatory concerns including acquisitions & disposition of real estate, land use & zoning issues, raising finances, project development & redevelopment.
- Advising on general corporate and transactional advisory.
- Due diligence of the property including due diligence of agricultural land, issuing title certificates preparation MOU for the purpose of the acquisition of property. Preparation of title report for complex land tiles
- Drafting of Sales deeds, agreement for sale, lease deeds, commercial properties, development agreements, joint venture agreements and construction contracts.
- Opinion on the acquisition of the property and various other deeds concerned with the property opinion on litigation cases related to properties and other assignments.
- Advising the clients, on the various legal issues related to properties, redevelopment projects.
- Drafting and finalisation of commercial contracts and ancillary transactional documents.
- Should have some exposure in working other than NCR jurisdiction.
- Ease in calculation of applicable stamp duty, registration fee and experience in getting documents registered before the concerned Sub – Registrars of Assurances.
Desired candidate profile:
- Law graduate.
- Ability to read and understand Hindi mandatory.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of RERA Act.
- Should have experience of handling real estate matters with minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Good interpersonal skills along with excellent time management skills
- Should have excellent drafting skills
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in a Law Firm.
- Retainer fee – between INR 50,000 – 80,000 monthly.
Kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com