Stenographer in Gurgaon and New Delhi office of the firm
We are hiring for a Personal Assistant cum Stenographer for a Litigation Partner. The job requires providing all secretarial related assistance to the reporting partner.
Gurgaon & New Delhi
- Graduate with excellent typing speed, or a professional qualification in stenography.
- Candidate should be able to take dictation directly on a laptop (would be given preference).
- The incumbent should have 1 to 4 years of experience in legal domain (with advocates).
Requirements and Job Responsibilities:
- To take dictation related to various litigation matters.
- Assist litigation team in preparing Case Files.
- Providing necessary support to Reporting Partner in prioritizing his work.
- To keep track of the progress of the cases / matters.
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- To maintain confidentiality and secrecy.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Must have at least around 50 WPM typing speed.
- Must have 80 WPM Shorthand speed with accuracy.
- Must have experience in working with Advocate/Law Firm.
Contact Details for Interview Call:
PoC: Harmeet Kaur
Telephone: +91 11 4111 5222