Anuradha is a Principal Associate in the Firm. Her practice areas include merger & acquisitions, cross border transactions and general corporate and commercial matters. She has experience in handling mergers of different entities and has been involved in each stage of merger including drafting of merger petitions and appearance before the concerned courts for seeking approval of merger petitions. She has also been involved in conducting several corporate and operational due diligence into the affairs of Indian companies.
She has advised various multinational clients on complex company law issues including setting up of new business in India. Anuradha has experience of drafting a range of international commercial agreements.
She also has significant litigation experience and represented leading Indian companies in numerous matters before India's Supreme Court and the High Court of Delhi. She has also represented various Indian clients before various tribunals such as Company Law Board, MRTP Commission, Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (BIFR) and Appellate Authority for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (AAIFR).
- L.L.B from University of Delhi
- Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- BSc.(H) in Botany from University of Delhi
- Admitted to the Bar in 2000
- Admitted as Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India in the year 1999
- Delhi High Court Bar Association
- Delhi Bar Association, Tis Hazari Courts
- Company Law Board Association
- Delhi Bar Association, Saket Courts
11th Floor, Tower A, DLF Towers Jasola,
Jasola District Center, New Delhi 110025 (India)
Tel: +91 11 41115222/40563812
Fax: +91 11 40563813